lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From neeraj shah <neerajsha...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get document effectively. or FieldCache example
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 12:16:17 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I am using Lucene 3.6. I have to index around 60k docuemnts. After
performing the search when i try to reterive documents from seacher using
searcher.doc(docid)  it slows down the search .
Please is there any other way to get the document.

Also if anyone can give me an end-to-end example for working FieldCache.
While implementing the cache i have :

int[] fieldIds = FieldCache.DEFAULT.getInts(indexMultiReader, "id");

now i dont know how to further use the fieldIds for improving search.
Please give me an end-to-end example.

Thanks
Neeraj