lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From neeraj shah <neerajsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get document effectively. or FieldCache example
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 06:55:38 GMT
Yes I fetching around 5 lacs result from index searcher.
Also i am indexing each line of each file because while searching i need
all the lines of a file which has matched term.
Please tell me am i doing it right.
{code}

InputStream  is = new BufferedInputStream(new FileInputStream(file));
    BufferedReader bufr = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(is));
    String inputLine="" ;

    while((inputLine=bufr.readLine())!=null ){
Document doc = new Document();
    doc.add(new
Field("contents",inputLine,Field.Store.YES,Field.Index.ANALYZED,Field.TermVector.WITH_POSITIONS_OFFSETS));
    doc.add(new
Field("title",section,Field.Store.YES,Field.Index.NOT_ANALYZED));
    String newRem = new String(rem);

    doc.add(new
Field("fieldsort",newRem,Field.Store.YES,Field.Index.ANALYZED));
    doc.add(new Field("fieldsort2",rem.toLowerCase().replaceAll("-",
"").replaceAll(" ", ""),Field.Store.YES,Field.Index.ANALYZED));

    doc.add(new
Field("field1",Author,Field.Store.YES,Field.Index.NOT_ANALYZED));
    doc.add(new
Field("field2",Book,Field.Store.YES,Field.Index.NOT_ANALYZED));
    doc.add(new
Field("field3",sec,Field.Store.YES,Field.Index.NOT_ANALYZED));

    writer.addDocument(doc);

}
    is.close();

{/code}