lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Claude Dauphin <jc.daup...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the index last modification date ?
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2017 21:30:34 GMT
Thank you Ahmet for the suggestion.

I checked the LukeRequestHandler.java code source and the it looks like
this:

 String s = reader.getIndexCommit().getUserData().get(
SolrIndexWriter.COMMIT_TIME_MSEC_KEY);
    if (s != null) {
      indexInfo.add("lastModified", new Date(Long.parseLong(s)));
    }

But this is the Solr code and not the Lucene code

public class SolrIndexWriter extends IndexWriter {

  /** Stored into each Lucene commit to record the
   *  System.currentTimeMillis() when commit was called. */
  public static final String COMMIT_TIME_MSEC_KEY = "commitTimeMSec";

And I don't find this map key into Lucene code. Otherwise I can test the
following code

     String s = indexReader.getIndexCommit().getUserData().get("
commitTimeMSec");
      if (s != null) {
                lastModified = new Date(Long.parseLong(s)).toString();
      }

Thanks again Ahmet,

Jean-Claude