lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Adrien Grand <jpou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get document effectively. or FieldCache example
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 08:31:24 GMT
Lucene is not designed for retrieving that many results. What are you doing
with those 5 lacs documents, I suspect this is too much to display so you
probably perform some computations on them? If so maybe you could move them
to Lucene using eg. facets? If that does not work, I'm afraid that Lucene
is not the right tool for your problem.