lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rob Audenaerde <rob.audenae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Autocomplete using facet labels?
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 15:10:37 GMT
Thanks Erick for you reply,

I see you refer to solr sources while I was hoping for lucene suggestions.

I hadn't thought  of the idea of reverse indexing the facet values and will
consider it.

Meanwhile I will try to explore how I might to use the TaxonomyIndex as
well, as this should contain the FacetLabels I'd like to use.

-Rob