lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: ICUFoldingFilter loading in IDE, but not jar ?!
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 06:35:18 GMT
Yes,

as a TIKA contributor you should know this from your parsers! 😊

If you use the Maven Shade plugin, you have to enable the feature to "merge service definitions":
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/examples/resource-transformers.html#ServicesResourceTransformer

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler