lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hicks <m...@outr.com>
Subject Synchronized Commit?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 15:33:53 GMT
When I add a document to my index I immediately commit
(indexWriter.commit(), taxonomyWriter.commit(), and
searcherTaxonomyManager.maybeRefresh()) and then when I do a search I call
searcherTaxonomyManager.maybeRefreshBlocking() and then
searcherTaxonomyManager.acquire() followed by a search, the new document is
often not found yet.  If I wait for a second and then do a search it finds
it fine.  Is there any way to force Lucene to synchronously commit or
synchronously wait for the index to be fully up-to-date before doing a
search?