lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Schuler <andrew.schu...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with numeric fields in 4.x
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 16:39:40 GMT
Hello,

I'm new to this list and a Lucene n00b so I'm hoping you all can help me.
I'm consuming an index that was built with version 4.7.2. The index has
numeric fields. When I try to search on those fields I get no result. I
opened the index up with Luke and it seems there is something weird going
on with those field. I can see that there are values in the fields but when
I try to access them it just show gibberish. Has anyone seen this before
and can maybe point me in the right direction to troubleshooting this
further? I'm including a screenshot of Luke that demonstrated what I'm
talking about.

[image: Inline image 1]

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this has had me stuck for a while!