Hello,

I'm new to this list and a Lucene n00b so I'm hoping you all can help me. I'm consuming an index that was built with version 4.7.2. The index has numeric fields. When I try to search on those fields I get no result. I opened the index up with Luke and it seems there is something weird going on with those field. I can see that there are values in the fields but when I try to access them it just show gibberish. Has anyone seen this before and can maybe point me in the right direction to troubleshooting this further? I'm including a screenshot of Luke that demonstrated what I'm talking about.

Inline image 1

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this has had me stuck for a while!