lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Riccardo Tasso <riccardo.ta...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] leila index reader 0.5.0 released
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 23:37:34 GMT
Hi,
 in the past year I worked on a side project which helped me both for
learning lucene and for making my life easier exploring remote indexes.

It is called leila, since it's inspired by luke, and it's available under
Apache Licence on github: https://github.com/raymanrt/leila

Leila is designed to query a lucene index and to extract useful information
from its data structures without writing code, especially in those context
where no GUI is available.

I'd like to share it with the lucene community, because I feel that it
could be helpful to others. I also hope that leila will improve, so please
don't hesitate providing any kind of feedback, bug report, feature request
or contribution.

Cheers,
 Riccardo