lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sokolov <msoko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting Lucene Docid from inside score()
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 11:25:44 GMT
Are you sure you want this? Lucene docids aren't generally useful outside a
narrow internal context. They can change over time for example.

But if you do, it sounds like maybe what you are seeing is the per segment
docid. To get a global one you have to add the segment offset, held by a
leaf reader.