lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From dwaipayan.roy@gmail.com <dwaipayan....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting Lucene Docid from inside score()
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 11:50:22 GMT
Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, I really want this (for
implementing a retrieval function that extends the LMDir function).
Precisely, I want the document numbering same as that we see in
Lucene-Index-Viewers like Luke.

I am not sure what you meant by "segment offset, held by a leaf reader"..
Can you please explain a little, exactly when and what I need to do?

Many thanks.