lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Руслан Торобаев <ruslantm...@gmail.com>
Subject UTF8TaxonomyWriterCache inconsistency
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2018 03:44:06 GMT
Hi!

I’m facing a problem with taxonomy writer cache inconsistency. At some point in time UTF8TaxonomyWriterCache
starts to return wrong ord for some facet labels. As result wrong ord are written in doc facet
fields, and wrong counts are returned (undercount) during search. This bug is manifested on
different servers with different index contents (we have several separate indexe with unique
data).
Unfortunately I can’t reproduce this behaviour in tests. All I have now is taxonomy dir
state and  UTF8TaxonomyWriterCache dump I created on “broken" application instance. I’ve
also created simple app to load and compare cache state with taxonomy, and I can share it.
We using Lucene 7.1.0 and AFAIK there was no major changes in facets cache code since that
release.

Can someone help me investigate this situation? Should I create ticket in Lucene bug tracker?

-

Regards
Ruslan Torobaev