lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From baris.ka...@oracle.com
Subject Lucene BooleanQuery with some TermQuery's having BooleanClause.Occur set MUST for all
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2018 19:21:32 GMT
Hi,-

  i have an indexed field having "$word1 word2" and i want to find the
docs having these two words first in my first query.

  i have another indexed field but i am not searching on that second
field for this first query

which is BooleanQuery with two TermQuery's having BooleanClause.Occur
set MUST for each term.

i tokenize the input lets say it has 2 words and i placed each tokenized
word into corresponding TermQuery.

My index uses standardtokenizer and the following due to my second query
requirements:

StandardFilter
LowerCaseFilter
ASCIIFoldingFilter
StopFilter

i get zero hits for the first query with BooleanQuery . what is missing
in my first query (BooleanQuery) so that it cant find any hits?

Best regards