lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From baris.ka...@oracle.com
Subject Re: SynonymGraphFilter
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 16:18:43 GMT
So, the below statement suggests this?

"To get fully correct positional queries when your synonym replacements
are multiple tokens, you should instead apply synonyms using this
TokenFilter at query time and translate the resulting graph to a
TermAutomatonQuery e.g. using TokenStreamToTermAutomatonQuery."

----->>>>

This suggests then processing single token synonyms at index time and
multi token synonyms at query time? t

Best regards