lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From ramesh choudhury <rameshchoudh...@gmail.com>
Subject How to find out which active node CloudSolrClient picked up
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 21:27:09 GMT
Hello,

I have a requirement to develop a load balancer client for Search. I am
trying to use CloudSolrClient API query my collections. As per
documentation, it says that, CloudSolrClient internally uses "LBHttpSolrClient"
send the requests in a round-robin way to all live nodes.

I implemented that, it is working. But I would like to print which live
node the query is hitting out of many from Solr Cloud.

Please let me know, how to implement that.

Thanks,
Ramesh