lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "lyé“–" <52048...@qq.com>
Subject Question About FST, multiple-column index
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 14:56:23 GMT
Hi,

When I using Lucene as a Full Text search engine, I have a question about multi field index.
For example, We have two fields: user, age. We always want to search one user which name is
"xxx" and with the exactly age. So we add two fields to the lucene(may be there is better
ways, I just want to explain my question ). In this case, we can see user result dataset is
small, age result dataset is much more than previous. Even If lucene use Leading Query to
reduce query result bitsets. but I wonder is there any Combined Index structure like multiple-column
indexes in mysql? I think is there any solutions to extends to FST which make the FINAL state
connect to another FST?

THANKS