lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Tomoko Uchida <tomoko.uchida.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fields contains equals term docs search
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2019 00:12:11 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure there are better ways to meet your requirement by
querying, but how about considering static approaches?
I would index an auxiliary field which has binary values (0/1 or
"T"/"F") representing "has equals term on different fields"
so that you can filtering out the docs (maybe by constant score query).

Tomoko

--
Tomoko Uchida