lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From baris.ka...@oracle.com
Subject Re: Lucene FuzzyQuery
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 20:28:33 GMT
For problem#1 the following fuzzyquery ALONE does not catch any results
when i run it  alone in the BooleanQuery and with either SHOULD or MUST
occurrence. such as:

[contentDFLT:MAIN~2]

For problem#1 again the query is as follows:

[+contentDFLT:"street", ->PhraseQuery

contentDFLT:"mains~2", -> FuzzyQuery

contentDFLT:"st", -> PhraseQuery

+contentDFLT:"city", ->PhraseQuery

contentDFLT:nasua~2, ->FuzzyQuery

+contentDFLT:"municipality", -> PhraseQuery

+contentDFLT:"hillsborough", ->PhraseQuery

+contentDFLT:"region", ->PhraseQuery

contentDFLT:"new-hampshire", ->PhraseQuery

+contentDFLT:"country", ->PhraseQuery

contentDFLT:"united", ->PharseQuery

contentDFLT:"states"->PhraseQuery]

where + means MUST.