lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From ANDREI SOLODIN <asolo...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Index-time join ToParentBlockJoinQuery query produces incorrect result
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 15:52:09 GMT
Thanks Mikhail.

I read through the javadoc and thought I was satisfying all the preconditions. Obviously not
:-) Is it this part that am I getting wrong: "At search time you provide a Filter identifying
the parents, however this Filter must provide an BitSet https://lucene.apache.org/core/8_1_1/core/org/apache/lucene/util/BitSet.html?is-external=true
per sub-reader."? If so, given the data above how do I properly create a parent query?