lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rob Audenaerde <rob.audenae...@gmail.com>
Subject find documents with big stored fields
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2019 09:23:43 GMT
Hello,

We are currently trying to investigate an issue where in the index-size is
disproportionally large for the number of documents. We see that the .fdt
file is more than 10 times the regular size.

Reading the docs, I found that this file contains the fielddata.

I would like to find the documents and/or field names/contents with extreme
sizes, so we can delete those from the index without needing to re-index
all data.

What would be the best approach for this?

Thanks,
Rob Audenaerde