lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hicks, Matt" <m...@outr.com>
Subject Adding and Removing Facet Entries
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2019 16:44:45 GMT
I'm trying to replicate the functionality that Apache Solr has for Atomic
updates on documents (although, directly on a Facet field in this case).  I
have a multi-valued facet field with potentially thousands of entries per
document, and I'd like to be able to add and remove entries from the field
on a document as efficiently as possible.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?  I'm essentially looking for something similar to `add-distinct`
and `remove` from Solr's atomic updates functionality, just directly in
Lucene.