lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From ant_fighter <ant_figh...@protonmail.com.INVALID>
Subject please care and vote for Chinese people under cruel autocracy of CCP, great thanks!
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2019 05:04:43 GMT
Hi all,
Sorry for disturbing you guys. Though I don't think here as a proper place to do this, I need
your help, your vote, your holy vote, for us Chinese, for conscience and justice, for better
world.

In the over 70 years of ruling over China, the Chinese Communist Party has done many horrible
things humans can think of. These malicious and evil deeds include but are not limited to:
falsifying national history, suppression of freedom of speech and press, money laundering
in the scale of trillions, live organ harvesting, sexual harassment and assault to underaged
females, slaughtering innocent citizens with counter-revolutionary excuses, etc.

In light of the recent violent actions to Hong Kongers by the People's Liberation Army (PLA)
disguised as Hong Kong Police Force, we the people petition to officially recognize the Chinese
Communist Party as a terrorist organization.

PLEASE SIGNUP and VOTE for us:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/call-official-recognition-chinese-communist-party-terrorist-organization

Thanks again for all!

nameless, an ant fighter