lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Libbrecht" <p...@hoplahup.net.INVALID>
Subject Re: Search results/criteria validation
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2021 20:02:05 GMT
Explain is a heavyweight thing. Maybe it helps you, maybe you need
something high-performance.

I was asking a similar question ~10 years ago and got a very interesting
answer on this list. If you want I can try to dig this to find it. At
the end, and with some limitation in the number of queries and in the
score’s fineness, it was indicating thing sub-query was used. This was
used to attempt highlighting matching of the parts of a formula.

Paul