lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: CorruptIndexException after failed segment merge caused by No space left on device
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2021 17:09:02 GMT
+1, this sounds like a bad bug in Lucene!  We try hard to test for and
prevent such bugs!

As long as you succeeded in at least one commit since creating the
index before you hit the disk full, restarting Lucene on the index should
have recovered from that last successful commit.

How often do you commit?  Did you have a successful commit before the disk
full event?

Please open an issue and put all possible comments detailing your context,
thanks,

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com