lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Siraj Haider <si...@jobdiva.com.INVALID>
Subject Search results/criteria validation
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2021 17:25:50 GMT
Hello there,

We are looking to check what part of criteria matched for the document to be included in the
results. So, for example our criteria is "(A or B or C) and (D or E)" and documents 1,2,3
came back in results. Can we check for each of the documents, which parts of criteria matched?
So, for example, it might be that document 1 was matched because A and B and D were found
and for document 2 C and E were found. Is there a way to check that?

------
Regards
-Siraj Haider
(212) 306-0154

This electronic mail message and any attachments may contain information which is privileged,
sensitive and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee above. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
(electronic or otherwise) or forwarding of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the
contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone, facsimile, or e-mail as noted above
to arrange for the return of any electronic mail or attachments. Thank You.