lucene-openrelevance-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introduction, Patrick Durusau
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:58:17 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Great to have you.  This project definitely needs some life.

-Grant

On Jun 7, 2011, at 7:13 PM, Patrick Durusau wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Just a short note to introduce myself to the list.
>
> I am the OpenDocument Format TC editor as well as a convener of the topic maps working
group in JTC 1/SC 34.

> I am very interested in semantic diversity issues (indexing, navigation, creation of
documents that make those steps easier) and hence in the creation of a corpus that supports:

>> judgments, queries and tools for the Lucene ecosystem of projects (Lucene Java, Solr,
Nutch, Mahout, etc.) that can be used to judge relevance in a free, repeatable manner.

> I have other, more specific comments but will put those in a separate post.
>
> Hope everyone is having a great day!
>
> Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Durusau
> patrick@durusau.net
> Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
> Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
> Editor, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
> Co-Editor, ISO/IEC 13250-1, 13250-5 (Topic Maps)
>
> Another Word For It (blog): http://tm.durusau.net
> Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
> Twitter: patrickDurusau

Grant Ingersoll