lucene-openrelevance-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Durusau <patr...@durusau.net>
Subject Introduction, Patrick Durusau
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 23:13:33 GMT
Greetings!

Just a short note to introduce myself to the list.

I am the OpenDocument Format TC editor as well as a convener of the
topic maps working group in JTC 1/SC 34.

I am very interested in semantic diversity issues (indexing, navigation,
creation of documents that make those steps easier) and hence in the
creation of a corpus that supports:

> judgments, queries and tools for the Lucene ecosystem of projects
> (Lucene Java, Solr, Nutch, Mahout, etc.) that can be used to judge
> relevance in a free, repeatable manner.

I have other, more specific comments but will put those in a separate post.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau