lucene-openrelevance-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Durusau <patr...@durusau.net>
Subject Archives for this group: was Re: Corpus suggestion
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:30:40 GMT
Grant,

Thanks for the quick reply and pointers!

On mailing list archive question:

On 6/9/2011 8:10 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> On Jun 8, 2011, at 5:09 AM, Patrick Durusau wrote:
>> Apologies if this has been discussed before but I was unable to find email archives
for this project.
> http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/?q=#/p:openrelevance

Thinking I had overlooked a pointer to the mailing list archives for
openrelevance-dev I looked at the Lucene mailing list page:

http://lucene.apache.org/mail.html

which lists other subproject mailing lists but not openrelevance lists.

The mailing list page for openrelevance (ORP),
http://lucene.apache.org/openrelevance/mail.html, has no pointers to
archives.

Is this the right place to ask about adding pointers to the ORP mail
archives?

I would not have thought to look at the Lucid site and I suspect others
could make the same mistake.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick
--