lucene-openrelevance-dev mailing list archives

From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Introduction, Patrick Durusau
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:33:24 GMT
Welcome Patrick!

I know you guys have heard that from me several times before, but I'm
already mid-way with Orev (the app for viewing corpora and judging
topics) and hopefully will get to complete it this summer when I'll have
some time for it.

Patrick and anyone else - you're definitely invited to have a look at
what I did so far and participate in designing whats left. I guess the
most important point of all is integration point with existing corpora
and topics.

Itamar.