lucene-openrelevance-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Durusau <patr...@durusau.net>
Subject Supplemental was: Re: Of interest
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 10:19:27 GMT
Grant,

Sorry, meant to ask earlier and hit "send" too quickly.

Is there a place to download individual ASF email archives that I am
overlooking?

I am not quite ready to start playing with the 200 GB archive and
thought exploring much smaller samples might be useful.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau