lucene-openrelevance-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test for NoSQL databases?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:44:22 GMT
More collections are always good, but the primary thing we are missing is the rel. judgments,
queries, etc., IMO.

On Apr 12, 2012, at 11:08 AM, Patrick Durusau wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I had yet another NoSQL database release come through my inbox today with interesting
claims about data handling.

> The thought occurred to me that perhaps some of the NoSQL vendors/projects could be enlisted
to create a test data suite from some of the material that Grant has already uploaded?

> At first probably just the raw data files at first but once imports are available, perhaps
more people would start exploring the data set and creating richer versions for particular
tests.

> Don't know if anyone would even be interested but thought it might be a way to get more
hands on deck.

> Thoughts?
>
> Hope everyone is having a great week!
>
> Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Durusau
> patrick@durusau.net
> Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
> Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
> Editor, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
> Co-Editor, ISO/IEC 13250-1, 13250-5 (Topic Maps)
> OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB) - member
>
> Another Word For It (blog): http://tm.durusau.net
> Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
> Twitter: patrickDurusau

Grant Ingersoll