lucene-openrelevance-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <uschind...@apache.org>
Subject Close of Apache Lucene's Open Relevance sub-project
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:52:02 GMT
Hi,

the PMC decided in a vote, that the Apache Lucene sub-project "Open Relevance" will be discontinued.
There was no activity during the last years and the project made no releases at all. I send
this as the last message to the already existing mailing lists, so people are aware that we
no longer provide infrastructure like mailing lists. Any discussion in the "open relevance"
context should in the future be directed to: general@lucene.apache.org

The already existing data collections in SVN will be kept alive, because Subversion never
forgets. Please use them, if you are willing to do so.

Thank you to all committers for their support in this project! I very much like the Wiki page
discussing all the problems with available collections. We should maybe move over these pages
to a static web page on the "attic" Lucene project page or copy them into the Lucene Wiki.
The CWIKI should then be closed, too.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler