lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Wain Wen" <w...@chinabidding.com>
Subject How to config a new analyzer
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 04:36:52 GMT
Hi:

Solr is great, and I am a newbie for it.
I deploy solr into tomcat, everything is ok. However, when I config a new analyzer in schema.xml
like this (lucene-analyzers-1.9.1.jar in lib path):

<fieldtype name="text_zh" class="solr.TextField">
    <analyzer class="org.apache.lucene.analysis.cn.ChineseAnalyzer"/>
</fieldType>

I get below exception:

org.apache.solr.core.SolrException: Schema Parsing Failed
  at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readConfig(IndexSchema.java:348)
  at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.<init>(IndexSchema.java:61)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "fieldtype" must be terminated
by the matching end-tag "</fieldtype>".
  at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)

I am not sure what is wrong.
Thanks.