lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Phil Myers <jlpmy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to config a new analyzer
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 00:50:14 GMT
Hello,

Your closing tag is </fieldType>. It should be
</fieldtype> (with a lower case t).

phil

--- Wain Wen <wain@chinabidding.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Solr is great, and I am a newbie for it.
> I deploy solr into tomcat, everything is ok.
> However, when I config a new analyzer in schema.xml
> like this (lucene-analyzers-1.9.1.jar in lib path):
>
> <fieldtype name="text_zh" class="solr.TextField">
>     <analyzer

class="org.apache.lucene.analysis.cn.ChineseAnalyzer"/>
> </fieldType>
>
> I get below exception:
>
> org.apache.solr.core.SolrException: Schema Parsing
> Failed
>   at

org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readConfig(IndexSchema.java:348)
>   at

org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.<init>(IndexSchema.java:61)
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The
> element type "fieldtype" must be terminated by the
> matching end-tag "</fieldtype>".
>   at

com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown