lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: What is proper way to re-init index?
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:32:32 GMT
: index to be more of what I'd like to see, generated my own xml files to
: index, blew away the old index/directories, restarted with the new schema
: file and it only creates the index and segment directories but not the
: complete index. Luke tells me I have a corrupted index. What is the proper

I'm not sure about Luke saying the index is corrupted -- that may just be
because it's empty.  It sounds like you never re-indexed your data after
blowing away the old index.

did you re-index the XML documents you made after you deleted the index
directory? ... either using the post.sh script provided by the example, or
by using some other client to POST the documents?

-Hoss