lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject RE: What is proper way to re-init index?
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 23:05:29 GMT

: After some fiddling around the base problem is that it takes my new schema,
: implies that the update went fine, but it didn't. Of no great surprise, the
: problem is that the schema for some reason doesn't match my data. It doesn't
: write out any data. Reconfiging with the example (old) data (and old schema)
: it writes it out just fine. Hmmm. It seems that further investigation is

can you send a copy of your schema and and example of one "<add><doc>..."
file? ... we might be able to help spot the problem.

-Hoss