lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Java heap space
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 17:35:16 GMT
Along these lines, locally I've been using the latest stable version
of Jetty and it has worked fine, but I did see an "out of memory"
exception the other day but have not seen it since so I'm not sure
what caused it.

Moving to Tomcat, as long as we can configure it to be as lightweight
as possible, is quite fine to me as well.

	Erik