lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Lucas" <bluca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie with problems getting Solr to run on Tomcat
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 22:33:01 GMT
I had the same issue some time back.  I think the problem is that you need
to create solr/conf and solr/data under the tomcat root, not inside
"webapps".

For instance:

TOMCAT HOME = /usr/local/tomcat/

SOLR CONFIG = /usr/local/tomcat/solr/conf/

SOLR DATA = /usr/local/tomcat/solr/data/

SOLR WEBAPP WAR = /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/solr.war