lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Marcus Stratmann <stratm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Java heap space
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 14:30:47 GMT
Yonik Seeley wrote:
> Is your problem reproducable with a test case you can share?
Well, you can get the configuration files. If you ask for the data, this
could be a problem, since this is "real" data from our production
database. The amount of data needed could be another problem.

> You could also try a different app-server like Tomcat to see if that
> makes a difference.
This is another part of the problem because currently Tomcat won't work
with solr in my environment (a debian linux installation).

> What type is your id field defined to be?
<field name="buchID" type="slong" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
with slong defined by
<fieldtype name="slong" class="solr.SortableLongField"
sortMissingLast="true"/>
as in the sample schema.xml.

Marcus