lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Michael J. Giarlo" <leftw...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: SolPHP
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 19:00:04 GMT
Yonik Seeley wrote:

> Thats pretty good considering we've only been in the incubator a few
> months, and we've only been "advertizing" in the Lucene mailing list!

I bet the NINES project and Bess Sadler's blog post about it increased
your visibility in the library world tenfold.

That's how I heard about it, at least.  I'm looking for ways to replace
our current library website (and EAD) search, preferably something
Lucene-based.  Currently looking at nutch and solr, and trying to figure
out which is more relevant to what we're doing.

-Mike