lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mike Richmond" <richmondm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid XML returned from Solr
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:18:44 GMT
Hi Yonik,

Thanks again for the quick help.  I switched to Tomcat and all the
problems went away.

Not sure what the process would be but I'd be willing to migrate the
example application to tomcat and update the existing documentation.
I would like to give back to this project as it has done quite a bit
for me.


--Mike


On 6/20/06, Yonik Seeley <yseeley@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've confirmed this is a Jetty bug related to international chars
> (>=128) and their output writer.  When I moved the example to Tomcat
> 5.5, everything worked as expected.
>
> For the exact same Lucene index file,
> Tomcat outputs
>   <str>I¹ll &lt;email></str>
> and Jetty outputs
>   <str>I¹ll <email>&lt;email></str>
>
> We should really look into switching the appserver we bundle for the example.
>
> -Yonik
>

Mime
View raw message