lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Archambault" <tarchamba...@bangordailynews.net>
Subject stylesheet issue
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 06:39:26 GMT
I've got solr installed and running, with only one failure left to date.
Whenver I try to select a stylesheet for my search, I get an error message
such as this:

Error loading stylesheet: A network error occured loading an XSLT
stylesheet:http://localhost:8983/admin/tabular.xsl

Something tells me something isn't mapped correctly here either in Jetty or
in a Solar config. My hunch is the path should be "
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/tabular.xsl"

I must say the product is great and the synonym tool is unbelievable. Can't
say enough.

Any help with this stylesheet issue is greatly appreciated.

Tim