lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Andre Basse" <ABa...@theage.com.au>
Subject RE: Google like searching
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:01:24 GMT
Hi Hoss,

Thank you very much. Works great!

Another question, probably more index related.
When I do a search for "ageing", my query will also return documents
with the word "age" only. (not ageing)
I could image that age == ageing but not ageing == age.

Please, how can I change that?

Thanks,

Andre

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential.
 If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to
copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written
consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender immediately by return e-mail, or telephone and delete all copies. Fairfax does not
guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this e-mail or attached
files. Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message or attached files.