lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "sangraal aiken" <sangr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doc add limit
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:38:52 GMT
I'm sure... it seems like solr is having trouble writing to a tomcat
response that's been inactive for a bit. It's only 30 seconds though, so I'm
not entirely sure why that would happen.

I use the same client code for DL'ing XSL sheets from external servers and
it works fine, but in those instances the server responds much faster to the
request.

This is an elusive bug for sure.

-S