lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From WHIRLYCOTT <p...@whirlycott.com>
Subject Re: Cyrillic characters
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 02:52:59 GMT
On Jul 18, 2006, at 5:53 PM, Tricia Williams wrote:

> that using the packaged example admin interface entering a query
> with a string of cyrillic characters causes a

... I have this much fixed as well.

However, I'm still walking data through the stack and I'm not yet
convinced that my data is being stored properly as UTF-8 strings.  It
could be a character encoding issue in the client that I'm using to
hit the /solr/update servlet or it could be something more insidious.

But I need this stuff working for my own site (www.stylefeeder.com,
in case you care...), so I will continue with this and report back.

phil.

--
                                    Whirlycott
                                    Philip Jacob