lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Brian Lucas <bluca...@gmail.com>
Subject strange highlighting behavior
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:29:12 GMT
I’m experiencing some unusual behavior when I perform a search with highlighting enabled.

I’ve set up “id” as “sint” and indexed properly, but performing a search gives the
following result:

<doc>

<float name="score">3.0647626</float>

<int name="group_id">2</int>

<int name="id">369845</int>

<int name="language_id">1</int>

<arr name="search_keywords">

<str>Microsoft Reorganizes</str>

</arr>

<str name="title">Microsoft Reorganizes</str>

</doc>

<doc>

<float name="score">3.0647626</float>

<int name="group_id">2</int>

<int name="id">369850</int>

<int name="language_id">1</int>

<arr name="search_keywords">

<str>Microsoft Moment</str>

</arr>

<str name="title">Microsoft Moment</str>

</doc>

…

<lst name="highlighting">

<lst name="€Zҵ">

<arr name="title">

</arr>

</lst>

<lst name="€ZҺ">

<arr name="title">

</arr>

</lst>

<lst name="€#31;৳">

<arr name="title">

</arr>

</lst>

</lst>

The unusual characters on lst name=”…” are what I can’t figure out, as it DEFINITELY
is not the id.  I’ve tried indexed id with “integer”, “sint”, and “string” all
with the same result.

Using Solr-9-18 and Tomcat 5.5.17.

Anyway to see where it’s getting these strange names from?  My understanding is that those
should be the numeric ID’s given above.

Brian