lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michael Imbeault <michael.imbea...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: Facet performance with heterogeneous 'facets'?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:19:49 GMT
Dude, stop being so awesome (and the whole Solr team). Seriously! Every
problem / request (MoreLikeThis class, change AND/OR preference
programatically, etc) I've submitted to this mailing list has received a
quick, more-than-I-ever-expected answer.

I'll subscribe to the dev list (been reading it off and on), but I'm
afraid I couldn't code my way of a paper bag in Java. I'll contribute to
the Solr wiki (the SolrPHP part in particular) as soon as I can. Thats
the least I can do!

Btw, Any plans for a facets cache?

Michael Imbeault
CHUL Research Center (CHUQ)
2705 boul. Laurier
Ste-Foy, QC, Canada, G1V 4G2
Tel: (418) 654-2705, Fax: (418) 654-2212