lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Rodenburg" <jeff.rodenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr in production env.
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:46:01 GMT
Hi Simon -

We're running Solr in production, and it's rock solid.  Of course you can't
really just take an anonymous word for it, but I would honestly put this
stack up against any other system you can find, open source or commercial.
Run it for yourself and you'll be alarmed at how sound it is, out of the
box.

I'll bet Hoss & Yonik's paycheck on it.  ;-)

-- j

P.S. Hoss & Yonik - just kidding, but couldn't resist.  Many kudos to your
efforts on this.