lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "James liu" <liuping.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat install
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:33:59 GMT
today not Ok。

i check source of cjk: CJKAnalyzer.java and CJKTokenizer.java (these from
lucene 2.0 source code)

and your code,,,i write CJKJLFilterFactory.java and
CJKJLTokenizerFactory.java

ant is ok.i copy new solr.war to tomcat's webapps,,,,and modify schema.xml

use admin page, i use
http://localhost:8484/solr/admin/analysis.jsp?highlight=on to check word
analyze

it show me *()*)&*^&*, oh my god. i m failure.

i see org.apache.lucene.analysis.nl's code, i find something difference.
like your Tokenizer sames as StandardTokenizer,,i have to use myself..

thk u very much, no your code, i think i maybe give up. i only use delphi
and php, no java and unix before i meet lucene.

i use lucene well and i think i can use solr well.

thk u again.

my msn: liuping_james@hotmail.com,,,maybe we can be friend.